Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Chinook Dog What Dog Should I Get?

What dog should I get? - chinook dog

I'm online, where ads for the promotion / shelter dogs and looking for a dog. I am active and like to go jogging or hiking. I live in the desert, Yucca Valley, CA. Yes, there are a lot of land, and (this was '09) 111 degrees. But in these days will not last long with the dog. Last winter, it snowed a foot (but only lasted a week, but it was very cold, about 45 degrees for the rest of the winter) The dog to sleep inside. I'm gone from 6:30 Mon - Fri from 2:30-school. I have a male Shih Tzu. He is well trained and can be managed at home with a dog of the same sex.

Here is a link for a husky male is
1.
http://orangecounty.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Do ...

and a link to a female husky
2.
http://orangecounty.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Do ...

I looked up and discovered that the Huskies are also very good with my lifestyle, but I just want to confirm. Dog Witch: So you believe that the best result for me and one for me.

Here are links to other dogs, but found no humanSky
3.
http://orangecounty.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Do ...

4.
http://orangecounty.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Do ...

5.
http://orangecounty.kijiji.com/c-Pets-Do ...

OK, so all you need to do is send the number of dog you want. Thank you for your time!

11 comments:

Stephani... said...

awww go for the German Shepherd .. I have one and shes smart, courageous and lovable.

Maria S said...

4! Pound puppies are usually the most loyal and loving animals "know" that was backed up.
I would stay away from a husky, because they are for extreme cold, and probably not bred in extreme heat. 45 F is not so cold, especially for a husky.
# 4 I think that would be the best option.

mj luva said...

5. the laboratory, because the German shepherds and huskies are sensitive to heat and laboratories, but not both. Although the winters can be cold, I recommend a dog with two dogs, environment, selects good will bet a good option for accepting and thank you! Good luck!

diorbabe... said...

My favorite is No. 2, perfect female Siberian Husky is very beautiful eyes, and she or bathroom. Good luck!

emma lou! said...

You should get a Labrador retriever who are very loyal and friendly! They are also very active!

Becky said...

deffinetly go for 1 on the Husky.

Pie Queen said...

Figure 5 for sure! Retriver Nuesto offers striking is lovable.

Kay said...

2
is the best! :)

Emily ♥ said...

Men Huskies!
They are incredible.

Emily ♥ said...

Men Huskies!
They are incredible.

rupertro... said...

I love dog number 3! but not a man. You should choose, therefore, likely.

Post a Comment