Monday, January 25, 2010

Antibiotics Needles For Sale Depo Provera Needle And Antibiotics(amoxcillin)?

Depo Provera needle and Antibiotics(amoxcillin)? - antibiotics needles for sale

Depo Provera needle and antibiotics (amoxcillin)?
In the needle Depo Provera, and almost a year ... I had 2 teeth pulled and placed on antibiotics (amoxcillin) for a course of 3 tablets per day for 7 days. I was on 6 Day, when my husband and I have had unprotected sex, I do not understand the last day. Do u think I could become pregnant? This has the 9th October is happening ... continue to test too early and too havent Bled, since I'm on the Depo, so in the not entirely sure that was my last cycle ...
BTW, I have a daughter of 1 year to not bother if I am, but ask me if I'm pregnant ... Is it likely that the child is born with deformities as a result of pregnancy, Depo?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics can cause malfunction of birth control. So, I say you should always use a condom during treatment with antibiotics in the trap. If you are ovulating at the time of unprotected sex, then you are may be pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Antibiotics can cause malfunction of birth control. So, I say you should always use a condom during treatment with antibiotics in the trap. If you are ovulating at the time of unprotected sex, then you are may be pregnant.

Anonymous said...

It is possible to get pregnant, Depo Provera, I know two people, but I do not think that it very often, so that the babies are ok, but if they thought they were pregnant were told to stop by 'too.
It is too early to say much, perhaps waiting only 4 weeks or less, and go to the doctor, in the meantime, just be careful, but still a lot of luck if you have any questions, call the best way to "a physician and ask:)

Post a Comment