Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rack Mount Dvd Player How Can I Make A Custom DVD Rack?

How can I make a custom DVD rack? - rack mount dvd player

I want a custom DVD Rack mount my wall. I am willing to use a metal or wood. It's part of what I want, but I need more perpendicular to the ends as follows:
http://www.steneby.se/showPage.asp?PID=1175675264&Temp=0

I also thought a series of waves, up and down the wall and come back. I am delighted, over 200 DVDs / Blu Ray and I keep trying to understand that the matter would be easier to use and how do I go to the wall mounting. Note that, although it is limited my ambition, my budget and my access to nothing more than tools. I think you need a muscle to seriously look at the plate. I hope that each and all tips and advice. I have the knowledge to match my imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment