Monday, December 21, 2009

Pocket Bike Wheelie Pocket Bike/Super Bike Help?

Pocket bike/Super bike help? - pocket bike wheelie

I am looking for a bike or pocket bike super maintained. First I have to tell you before I forget it, I love the sport bike look, not look to treat Dirt Bike. I'm more interested in the way that I am at high speed. Do not get me wrong, I want something that at least 40-50 levels to go, preferably in the last 50 +.

As a side note, before the questions, the manufacturer of motorcycle pocket bike super view much larger versions of the 2 bikes. It is 80% of the size of a sports car on the street. Pocket bikes are small motorcycles that seem regularly to the perfect size for a child 6th

Q1: Should we prefer an automatic or clutch?
Ignore the fact that this is my first bike. I learn quickly. I do not know, would be the advantages of a bicycle on the tower in the background well.

Q2: super pocket bike or bike?
I want something w / good quality, but profitable. I will probably have all the parts in stock, but I want something slightly stunted. I have no evidence to support it, but I would take a super bike is easier to maneuver because it9; s big, and it was distributed more weight between the 2 wheels, and because hydraulic dampers. Reason for this is easily landing a wheelie, jump, or halt the slide.

Q3: a proposal for a reservoir of confidence that I can ask (preferably in Oregon), if not in the shop, then a good website would be appreciated.

If I have a pocket bike I try to have to buy the SR-S U.S. mini-motorbikes. Here's the link:
http://www.usapocketbikes.com/a3/

Proposals for alternatives are great.



EDIT: When I was with this question I realized I'm more of a bike with a super pocket bike to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment