Thursday, February 11, 2010

Top Mid Size Cars Best Bet For A First Car?

Best bet for a first car? - top mid size cars

With a view to buy my first new car, I want to keep a tight budget, because I am saving for college. What are some cars, and suggested that I should keep my eye. You must meet the following requirements:
- Decent on gas (depending on vehicle type, I prefer a small SUV / have trucks, but only if it is the best in its class in fuel economy compared to other on size)

- Reliable (if before 2000, little model with a good reputation / Sturdy)

- The space (enough for the hockey team, including leggings)

- Cheap (I'm looking around $ 6000 as my limit, unless you really, really)


Basically, what I want to know is some popular cars used to be pretty maintenance free.

I wonder because I have something manufactorer recall in the consumer reports on cars, bad years, and want to know a few medium-sized car / small SUV that meets my budget and my needs.

Thank you for your ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment